The Christmas Edit | Decorations












Ph/ via Signepling, Planet Deco, Remppahaikara,  Make Living,  Trettien,  Nicety,  Illyria Potterie
The problem with Christmas decorations is that they can easily turn tacky – especially flashing lights, singing Santas (or even worse, burping Santas) and giant reindeers. I usually focus on a nicely decorated Christmas tree, a couple of lovely scented candles and a Christmas wreath for my door but I’m feeling like innovating a bit more this year and adding decorations around the house. So I’ve put together some ideas I gathered from Pinterest along with a few links in case you’d like to do a bit of shopping for your home too. Hope you guys like it! 

I'll be making my home all christmassy this weekend so watch this space as I'll probably be posting some photos on the blog at some point next week.

Shop the post (click the arrows to see more decoration ideas)

What do you guys usually do when it comes to Christmas decorations in your home?

5 comments:

  1. I love all of these! The houses are especially lovely. We're not doing any decorating really since we're away for most of December until after Christmas, but one of these years I hope we'll come up with ideas like these :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I now know what you meant! Hope the belated honeymoon is going well. Enjoy!! xx

      Delete
  2. I adore those little tea light houses! Gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little candle houses are just too adorable! Love all the decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the tackiness, I'm a big tinsel garland hater, but my bf loves it, so I got him one, but refuse to let him put it on the tree haha.

    ReplyDelete